E-HEALTH – THE SYSTEMS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED
Speaker: Jana Ray, Manager, Marketing & Acquisition CARP
Your health has already moved online: Patient records in hospitals and other care settings are likely online, many physicians’ practices use cloud-based software. You have the right to access and maintain your own records, and be informed about your own health management. But HOW can you access your health records and keep track of all your health related information?
CARPs latest benefit, CARP Health 360, is a personalized online support tool that’s designed to simplify health care needs. It empowers CARP members to finally manage and coordinate their own health care needs and be prepared for emergencies. CARP members have free access to CARP Health 360. CARP Health 360 allows them to:
– Retrieve records. Store and manage ALL medical information in one place
– Securely access and share health information with their family and care team. Accessible at any time from anywhere. Complete portability makes it great for travelers and snowbirds.
– Keep track of prescriptions, doctor and specialist appointments and more.
– Be prepared: Activate the Emergency Access Feature at CARP Health 360 so First Responders can quickly treat you in case of emergency.
– CARP members have also access to additional health-care services at member-only rates, such as Nurse and Doctor-on- call, Care Coordination Program, Travel Support and Record Translation services